Get in the game.
God wants to use you to make a difference
Imagine what our families, church, and community would be like if we all took the time to do what God uniquely designed each of us to do in serving others. The ripple effect of each person making their unique contribution would result in a revolution of Christ's love being felt in tangible, life-changing ways.
Whether you have lots of time to volunteer each week or only a few hours every once in a while, consider making the kind of impact that only you can make. Your life will never be the same!
Begin by asking yourself these questions
"What am I passionate about?"
What issue or people group really catches your interest?
What problem or issue would you like to solve?
How has God uniquely wired you?
Personality, Skills, Abilities, & Life Experiences.
How could these help you make a meaningful contribution in the lives of others?
Equipping is all about every person reaching their God-given potential, and using your God-given gifts to fulfill your God-sized mission. We believe we are only the church Jesus intends for us to be when every person is serving at their highest leadership potential.
Below are several resources to take your leadership to the next level:
- Lead Like Jesus, Ken Blanchard
- The 360 Degree Leader, Bill Hybels
- Developing an Equipping Culture, Vernon & Charlene Armitage w/ Bill Hybels
- Leading from Your Values, Craig Groeschel
Here are a few ways you can make a difference with a 2-hour investment per month!
NorthKIDS (birth-5th grade)
Contact :: Bethany Sampsel, Director of NorthKIDS- Small groups leaders, A/V Tech, On-stage characters, behind the scenes helpers & more.
Contact :: Jim Nichols, Mobile Team Leader
- Set up and/or tear down on Sundays at Orange Middle School.
Guest Experience Team
Contact :: Kitra Hunter, Guest Experience Team Leader
- Service Hosts, Greeters, Hospitality, Guest Services & more.
Middle School Ministry (6th-8th)
Contact ::Fritz & Samantha Kigar, Middle School Associations
- Small Group leaders, host homes, drivers, musicians, & more.
Contact :: Bethany Sampsel, Family Life Director
- Event Planning, Couples mentoring, Group leading, & more.
Contact :: Amy Bull, Connections Director
- Meal support, bereavement support, & more.
Media & Technical Arts
Contact :: Jeromy Laux, Media & Tech Arts Association
- Graphic Design and Production
- Video editing and production
- Audio and/or lighting technicians
- Sunday Service Slide creation and operation
Contact :: Ryan Wilkins, Director of Worship
- Worship Singers and band members
- Stage and musician support