At North Church, we view giving as something that demonstrates God’s value in our lives. It flows out of a heart of gratitude. It’s an act of worship. And it’s an investment that has an eternal impact.
Giving — simple & secure.
Everything matters— from how your gift is processed confidentially, to our budget planning and accountability practices. Questions about Stewardship at North Church? Contact our Finance Team,
How can I track my giving or run a yearly giving statement?
- Go to the myNorthChurch page, by CLICKING HERE
- Log-in to your account (To request a login, CLICK HERE)
- Click the on your name in the upper right hand corner and select "Profile"
- Once on your profile page, click on the Financial tab
- Select “Giving Statement” under the Printable Statements section to the lower right of the Financial page
- Select “Individual” or “Family” to pull data for your self or for all members of your family that are designated in your CCB account
- In the Date Range section, select “Last Year”
- In the Tax Deductible section, select “Both Deductible & Non-Deductible”
- Click “Run Report”
- Your North Church giving statement will be generated so you can print or save it. Please confirm the date in the upper right corner of the report shows Jan 1 – Dec 31 of that year.
What is myNorthChurch?
myNorthChurch brings together a church directory, email and texting system, meeting planner, file-sharing tool, and much more for the North Church community. It allows you to securely communicate with others in our church family and provide them with your most current information so that we can better stay in touch with one another.